What is a Benefit Company?
A Benefit Company is a for-profit corporate entity that positively impacts society, workers, community according to defined goals.
By common benefit, we intend to operate in a responsible, sustainable, and transparent way towards people, communities, territories, environment, and other stakeholders (e.g., workers, financiers, creditors, public administration, civil society).
The essence of the Benefit Company is that the company identifies the positive and negative effects generated by its activity on the socio-environmental context of reference and intervenes on the same to seize the opportunities that could at the same time generate social and economic benefits.
Why we decided to become a Benefit Company
Because this is what we have always done since our foundation, we have simply put on paper by committing ourselves not only on a moral level but also on a juridical level.
In Mamazen, we are convinced that a possible way of doing business is viable. For this reason, we have decided to undertake this path that has led us to become a Benefit Company.
Ours is a mission that goes far beyond profit and turnover but embraces a broader field such as the one that identifies the Benefit Company.
Our goals for 2021
Non-profit company foundation (e.g. StudioHub)
Free project open to the startup system (e.g. Ogenki)
- 3 events/year free participation as a speaker
- 1 free webinar/month in the startup area
- Formalize smart working to allow employees to work from where prefer
- 4 training courses/year for employees paid by the company
- 4 meetings/year per year of business counseling
- Regulation of the stock option plan
- Most of the corporate transport within the city is made with green vehicles (car sharing, public transportation, etc.)